Warm thanks to Debby Kaye, one of the most generous versatile bloggers, for nominating my blog for this award.
«Sharing is caring!
I’m a nonfiction memoir writer who likes to write about life, matters of the heart and women’s issues. I write about random occurrences and events as well as post articles on writing that I find informative and helpful for other writers. I write raw and honest about my own experiences, hoping to empower others by sharing my stories which are easily relatable to women of all ages.»
Visit Debby on her website
Here are the rules:
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Share seven facts about yourself
– Nominate up to fifteen blogs
– Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
Seven facts about me:
1. I am very punctual.
2. In the early eighties I received an Honorary Mention for a one act play titled The Paper Dolls. This was an award given by The Canadian Playwrights Competition.
3. In the early 90s I published two academic books under my married name, Carol Ann Fournier. Open For Business (Newbury House Publishers) and Windows on Sci-Tech (International Thomson Publishing).
4. I taught Business English in Ho Chi Minh University of Technology.
5. Although I write crime and women’s contemporary fiction I tend to have the thread of betrayal in both genres.
6. I used to teach a course on drug addiction.
7. I often write with my dog on my lap – like right now.
The bloggers I’ve chosen are new to my blog. Some just beginning in their career while others are seasoned writers. But all have the ability to entertain you.
This is a blog of my love life, as it plays out, the ups and downs, highs and lows, the get luckies and the goes home. Hopefully you’ll find it somewhat entertaining. After all, men are a source of pleasure, fun, passion and romance, of embarrassment, confusion and heart-wrenching sorrow, of all this and so much more – complicated, yes, but definitely not boring.
K.J FARNHAM: http://kjfarnham.com/
I was born and raised in West Allis, Wisconsin, home of the Wisconsin State Fair and the Pettit National Ice Center. In 1999, I graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a bachelor’s degree in elementary education. I went on to earn a master’s degree in curriculum and instruction while teaching full time. After teaching first grade and third grade for six years each, I am proud to say that I had the privilege of helping hundreds of children learn to read and write.
In 2011, my family of four relocated from Milwaukee to western Wisconsin. (We are now a family of five!) While I was sad to leave teaching, I was ready for a change and excited to explore my love for writing. I got caught up for two years writing and editing for various clients while the book that I’d started back in 2009 went untouched. I finally made it my New Year’s Resolution for 2014 to finish Click Date Repeat, and it was published on August 21, 2014 (my wedding anniversary).
MARIE LAVENDER: https://iloveromanceblog.wordpress.com/
I am a romance author of 19 books. I write contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, romantic mystery and romantic suspense stories and books. I also write love poems now and then.
Ellen Nguyen: http://thetinglymind.com/
I talk about young people, life, dating, love, sex, relationships, personal well-being and occasionally post my short stories. You might have seen my work on http://thoughtcatalog.com/ellen-nguyen where I re-post some of the work on this blog. Regardless, honesty of feelings and opinions is what always stays true.
After all, I write to celebrate youth and this journey of life that I’m blessed enough to go on for myself to remember, and for the people who come to this blog to have a good time and keep going.
Please follow these wonderful bloggers and share the post so that others can too.
And finally, as Sally from smorgasbordinvitation suggests, if you do not have the time to repost and share your award with others, simply accept this box of chocolates she has offered up on her own blog.